Learn Tarot - Question & Answers Episode 1
- Tells your client you are drawing a blank and need a minute.
- Ask the card - Can you be clearer please?
- Hold the card in your hand and take a few deep breaths, focus on how the card feels, what is it trying to tell you? What items pop out at you? What symbolism is "brighter" than the rest?
- Start talking about the symbolism in the cards, what does it represent for you? What colors are predominant? How does that relate to the chakras?
- Pull another Tarot Card - Again ask them to be clearer or ask what is this related to?
- Pull an Oracle Card from a different deck entirely. This give deep insight and bring light bulb moments sometimes. (I find Oracle cards really easy to read and very clear most of the time, ask for what the reason behind the Tarot card is.)
- Look in the book (even in front of a client is OK) or google search it (on your own time). You need to learn a new layer of that Tarot Card! Expand that knowledge!
- Look to the cards around it, or the number of a particular suit/suits. Are they well balanced or are they all in one area. If it's all Swords and no Cups something is out of whack! Combination and indicator cards tell a whole bunch!
- Ask your Guides and Angels for inspiration. First thought that comes up is usually correct, just start talking....if you are wrong that's OK too. Move on.
- You may be burnt out - take a break!
- Finally, you may just not need to know. This situation is meant to unfold naturally in Divine Timing.
Hope that helps! Try it out and let me know how it goes! Always looooooove comments and sharing!