So, what do you do when a stalker tarot card keeps reoccurring?
First and foremost, the reason why a particular tarot card keeps coming up is because there is a necessary lesson that is wanting to be heard from your deck. There is more to the card than meets the eye. It is calling us to look into the deeper meaning of the card.
How do you figure out what a stalker tarot card is trying to tell you?
Here are 3 easy ways to hear the message...
- Do a meditation with the card. This is simple, just hold the card in your hand, soften your eyes and ask the tarot card "what do you want to show me?" Sit quietly for a few minutes and listen for what pops into your minds eye and trust that information.
- Look for what stands out in the in the illustration of the tarot card. Does a certain part show up as if it is 3D or jumping out at you? For example with the Death card, does the spirit lady, the child, the skull or the tree appear most prominent to you? All of those images are symbolic of different aspects of the card. To me the spirit lady indicates the need to let go and release worries of change to the Angels. (But that is just my take on it. Be sure to listen to your own intuition.)
- What other tarot cards are showing up repeatedly along side the stalker card? Note the suit of the card wands, cups, swords or pentacles as well notice if the accompanying card is a Major Arcana. These together are indicator cards. The combined meaning of both cards will give you insight to why it keeps repeating. For example: if the death card comes up beside the Ace of Swords its the ending of limiting beliefs that keep you stuck. This gives transformation and an awareness that our thoughts change our lives and the person receiving these cards combined needs to change their mindset in order to bring their desires to fruition.
Simply put, this card brings endings that open doors to new life. This card rarely mean literal death. Have no fear when this tarot card show up. This is a positive card overall.
Top 10 Tarot Meanings for the Death Card:
- Ending to a job, relationship, habits that no longer serves you.
- You are ready to move on.
- Doors are opening for you.
- Its time & it is OK to let go of the past
- Ask your Guides & Angels for help releasing
- The worst is over.
- Completion of a phase in your life.
- You are safe through these times of change & transition.
- You are being guided to get rid of toxic people and/or relationships in your life.
- Embrace change as it is necessary to up level your life.
These are only a few meanings of this very complex tarot card Death. Just know that if the Death card keeps showing up massive change will be happening soon and it is safe for you to move forward.
Hope you enjoyed this blog post. For free Tarot lessons click here. Always love to hear you comments!