7 Steps to Activate Your Manifestation Goals on the New Moon
The New Moon is an extremely powerful time to manifest just about anything you want into your life.
The New Moon offers a blank slate and new cycle of life to set your goals/intentions. Whether you have a small wish or a grand massive goal putting it out to the Universe on the New Moon will surely expedite the process.
Here are some top tips I use every New Moon to set my intentions and really get them heard by the Angels and Guides that help us along the way.
PS...your Guides & Angels only help when asked!
1) Smudging is a purifying technique. Grab yourself a Sage sick and smudge your home and yourself. This removes any stagnate energies that are following you around.
2) Set your intentions: this can mean goals, "wishes" or whatever you are trying to manifest into your life. Do this by writing it down. Pen and paper is best because your energy flows through you to the page :) Try using colored felts or create a vision board. Make it believable for you.
3) Light a candle: This is great for any element of the New Moon but especially powerful when in a fire sign such as Aries, Leo or Sagittarius. Being by the water for Pisces, Cancer or Scorpio is the best, for the earth elements Taurus, Virgo or Capricorn being in nature is the ultimate or even planting seeds/plants and for Aquarius, Gemini or Libra putting up a wind chime to listen as your intentions are being manifested.
4) Read your intentions out loud to the New Moon. Say it with feeling & trust that it WILL come true. Because it will if you believe.
5) Meditate on your intentions. Often times we want something and have no flipping idea HOW it will come true. By doing a simple meditation and asking your Guides for some help they will give you the answers you desire. Call them in and TRUST the answers they give you.
6) Set yourself up for Success: Take the end result and break it down into tiny, small steps that you can accomplish easily. Be open to possibilities and accept invitations that are on mark with your goals. (Even if you aren't sure how you will do it, say yes and dive in!) Do something EVERY DAY towards your goal.
I do this ritual for just about every goal I set, not only on New Moon's. Try it out for yourself and let me know how it goes :)
Hope this post helps you in manifesting your goals. New Moon Blessings to you.
Lots of Love,